Wilford Church Halls
Wilford Church Halls are situated in a period building in a secluded location adjacent to St Wilfrid’s Church in the centre of Wilford Village, with an adjacent area of lawn.
It is ideal for children’s parties and for events, as well as being in regular use by a number of community organisations. It is located 5 minutes’ walk away from the Wilford Village tram stop, and has car parking on site for up to 13 vehicles, with additional free on road parking nearby.
2 halls are available for hire, separately or together, the Wilford Church Hall and the Benjamin Carter Memorial Hall (behind the church hall).
Facilities (shared between both halls):
• Kitchen available including oven, microwave and fridge attached to Wilford Church Hall. Crockery, cutlery, mugs and glasses available for use.
• 12 large tables, 10 small tables and 116 chairs are provided. We can also provide 20 children’s chairs and 2 children’s tables.
• Men’s and women’s toilets – please note there are currently no disabled access toilets.
• Free wifi now included - please ask on booking if you require this
• Prices for children’s parties in Wilford Church Hall are approximately £50 for 4 hours use.
• Check availability for Wilford Church Hall here: https://wilfordchurchhall.skedda.com/booking
• For quotes for regular meetings, events or for booking either hall please contact either Robert Veldtman on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 07949 743525 or Sophie Blaken on 07776 208743
Wilford Church Hall:
• Capacity: 70 people seated.
• Dimensions: 13m by 9.5m plus stage. Capable of holding a medium sized bouncy castle.
• Stage at one end of the hall with piano, 3m by 5m. Pull down screen that can be used with projector.
Benjamin Carter Memorial Hall (unavailable Mid May 2019 - Sept 2019 due to redevelopment):
• Capacity: 50 people seated
• Dimensions: 12m by 6m
• Please note toilets and catering facilities are accessed through Wilford Church Hall until redevelopment complete.