Wilford Church Halls
Due to government restrictions, we are currently closed to all users except for one group that are allowed to continue to meet at this time. This will be reviewed at the start of the December, with the aim to open in accordance with government guidelines at this time. We are not currently available for one-off events, such as parties.
Main Hall Benjamin Carter Hall (Back Hall)
We have two halls available for hire. The larger Main Hall and the newly refurbished Benjamin Carter Hall.
Both are ideal for children’s parties and for events as well as being in regular use by a number of community organisations. They are booked separately, for larger bookings, you can book both halls where availability allows.
Our Halls are near St Wilfrid’s Church in the centre of Wilford Village. We're a 5 minutes’ walk away from the Wilford Village tram stop, and we have car parking on site for up to 13 vehicles, with additional free on-road parking nearby. Find us.
Current Prices (per hall)
One-off bookings (eg Children's parties) £50 for 4 hours minimum booking. £12.50 every additional hour.
Regular users (eg groups that meet weekly) £10ph
When booking the hall you'll need to book and pay for all the time that you will be in the hall, including set up and pack down time.
Currently 17 plus 2 on the stage due to covid restrictions
• Kitchen available including oven, microwave, kettles and fridge The hall also has plates, bowls, mugs and glasses available for use.
• 8 large tables, 70 Charis are provided. We can also provide 20 children’s chairs and 4 children’s tables.
• Men’s and women’s toilets – please note there is currently no disabled access toilet in this hall. There is ramped access to the main hall but it is steep.
• Dimensions: 13m by 9.5m plus stage. Capable of holding a medium-sized bouncy castle.
• The stage at one end of the hall with piano, 3m by 5m. Pull down screen that can be used with your projector.
• Free wifi now included - please ask on booking if you require this
Benjamin Carter Hall - Seated capacity
15 due to current covid restrictions
Kitchenette available including, microwave, instant hot water tap, coffee machine and fridge. The hall also has plates, bowls, mugs and glasses available for use.
• 4 large tables, 50 Charis are provided. We can also provide 20 children’s chairs and 4 children’s tables.
• Disabled access.
• Fully accessible disabled toilet.
• Dimensions: 12m by 6m. (Not suitable for a bouncy castle)
If you'd like to book either hall please check availability and get in touch with Sophie Blaken on (text message prefered) 07776 208743
The hall is run entirely by volunteers so we may not be able to respond immediately, we'll get back to you as soon as we can.