It is ideal for children’s parties and for events, as well as being in regular use by a number of community organisations. It is located 5 minutes’ walk away from the Wilford Village tram stop, and has car parking on site for up to 13 vehicles, with additional free on road parking nearby.
2 halls are available for hire, separately or together, the Wilford Church Hall and the Benjamin Carter Memorial Hall (behind the church hall).
Facilities (shared between both halls):
· Kitchen available including oven, microwave and fridge attached to Wilford Church Hall. Crockery, cutlery, mugs and glasses available for use.
· 12 large tables, 10 small tables and 116 chairs are provided. We can also provide 20 children’s chairs and 2 children’s tables.
· Men’s and women’s toilets – please note there are currently no disabled access toilets.
· Prices for children’s parties in Wilford Church Hall are approximately £50 for 4 hours use.
· For quotes for regular meetings, events or for booking either hall please contact Robert Veltman on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 0115 9825901.
Wilford Church Hall:
· Capacity: 70 people seated.
· Dimensions: 13m by 9.5m plus stage. Capable of holding a medium sized bouncy castle.
· Stage at one end of the hall with piano, 3m by 5m. Pull down screen that can be used with projector.
Benjamin Carter Memorial Hall:
· Capacity: 50 people seated
· Dimensions: 12m by 6m
· Please note toilets and catering facilities are accessed through Wilford Church Hall.